Do you need a quiet, comfortable, affordable place for your short term stay in Bend?
Whether you are traveling to Bend to undergo a medical procedure or support someone who is undergoing a medical procedure or treatment, or if you would like to spend a restful time in a beautiful, private setting away from the hustle and bustle of downtown life – consider staying at Hamby House. Our guests typically include those who live out of town and are
- those who need a peaceful, welcoming house to rest, refresh and renew!
- supporting family or friends of patients at St. Charles or other medical care facilities
- traveling to Bend for medical testing or treatment
- visiting loved ones at Bend’s therapeutic boarding schools or residential care facilities
- attending special events or family gatherings
- visiting family/friends at close by long term care or rehab facilities.
Choose Hamby House!
Just five minutes (1.5 miles) from Bend’s St. Charles Medical Center/Bend Memorial Clinic (Eastside) or the Hospice House – Hamby House provides you all of the comforts of home. Stay close to medical facilities, shopping, restaurants as you enhance your experience by being able to come and go – to rest and heal.
[fgallery id=2 w=450 h=385 bg=ffffff t=0 title=”Hamby House Tour”]
Our peaceful, private getaway is yours to rent by the night, by the week or longer. We offer full amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible in a welcoming and charming facility.
You may rent
- one of 2 suites in the Hamby House wing (both suites have private baths, kitchenette, separate entrances and other amenities as listed below)
- the entire house (includes 3 bedrooms sleeping 6 people) for you and your family.
If you are in Bend for medical reasons – our suites are well suited for caretakers of and/or patients undergoing surgery, chemotherapy or radiation who live out of town and need a “temporary home”close to Bend’s treatment centers.
Although Hamby House does not provide medical treatment of – or care for patients – we are located very close to the hospital and other treatment centers for pre-surgery overnights or post surgery “check ins”. And for longer term stays, Hamby House is a perfect solution for family members who want to come and go as needed throughout the hospitalization period.
Both of the Hamby House suites feature
- In-room personal refrigerator
- Coffee pot/hot pot for tea
- Dishes/flatware for simple dining
- Allergy reducing hardwood floors in bedrooms; tile in bathrooms
- Private bathroom with shower/tub/sink/toilet
- Private locking entrance to suite
- In-room – electric heat to supplement centralized forced air heat; summer air conditioning
- Ironing boards/iron
- HD TV with broadband cable
- Free wireless Internet
- Plenty of cabinet space for personal belongings
- Hair dryer
Both suites also have use of Hamby House shared spaces including
- the cozy living room with large screen television and DVD player
- dining room for 6+ guests
- remodeled kitchen with electric oven and cooktop, dishwasher and additional refrigerator/freezer space
- 10 acres of beautiful park-like property available for short walks or wildlife viewing
- On site laundry facilities (available for small fee)
- Computer and printer access; free wireless.
Guests enjoy free parking with private entrance to each suite.
The “O’Donnell Suite ” includes:
- 1 very comfortable king bed
- Reclining love seat for 2
- Table/chairs for in-room dining
- Private large dressing room with closet and lots of drawers for long term stays
- Kitchenette with sink for simple cooking
- Bedroom view of private and peaceful backyard with seasonal canal/waterfall and pond.
“The Family Suite ” includes a comfortable queen bed room with refrigerator, microwave, TV, electric heat, and more as listed above and – a private bathroom with shower. An adjacent additional queen bed room with dresser is available for an additional charge if you need to have 2 separate bedrooms to accommodate your guests.
O’Donnell Suite – $75 per night for up to 2 people;
additional fees assessed for more than 2 guests or guest changeover
The Family – $65/night for 1 room for up to 2 people;
2 rooms – $85 – (maximum 4 adults including children>10 years)
- Need to rent both suites to accommodate your entire family? Ask if your group is eligible for our special family discounted multiple room rates.
- Portacrib available for toddler/infant at no additional charge
- Need a longer stay than just a few nights? Additional discounted options available – call to inquire.
- Are you or your loved one a patient undergoing cancer treatment? Ask your physician’s office about financial help with your expenses.
- Call 541 390-3046 for further information
- Cash, check, Paypal or major credit cards are accepted
- Hamby House is a No Smoking facility – no exceptions
- Sorry—No pets are allowed
- No weapons or use of recreational drugs allowed on site.
- Children are welcome. Small children (10 +under) sharing the same bedroom as parents are welcome at no additional charge.
Fees are subject to change.. check with us to verify current availability and nightly/weekly rates. If you are in Bend for medical reasons – ask about our medical discount.
Call 541 390-3046 or email email@example.com for further information.
Make Hamby House your home while you are in Bend. Let us help you experience the hope you and your family deserve! You are welcome to come and visit Hamby House to see how we can make your future stays in Bend as comfortable as possible.
Read some of the Comments from guests who have stayed at Hamby House.
Thank you so much for the wonderful hospitality and care given to me during my stay. I feel like this is my home away from home and you are angels to provide care and compassion. Klamath Falls
Truly heaven on earth! God bless you. Prineville OR
You both are a true blessing. We truly felt at home and relaxed. Very peaceful scenery which helped take our minds off of our stress and worries. Very happy to have met you both. Thanks for sharing your home. Toledo OR
Beautiful, warm, inviting home and grounds. Loved the deer, fawn and raccoon. Thanks so much. Shepherd N.C.
Thank you so much for such a beautiful setting for the night before my surgery. My family feels so at home here. You are so kind in taking in strangers and making them feel so welcome. Mt. Vernon OR
Words alone cannot express my gratitude for the kindness and hospitality you have shown my husband and I over the last several days. We were strangers and you too us into your home and your prayers. You provided shelter, nourishment, strength, laughter, conversation, hope and support. Thank you. Iowa
There can be no more soothing sound to fall asleep to than by Charlene and Jerry’s creek. It was always a pleasure to return to the serenity of Hamby House during our three weeks of stay. Vermont
This was the best time in my life, I would hope that other families will be blessed while their loved ones are in the hospital. My father is going home after being there. Thank God and you both in Jesus name. We love what you do. May God Bless you and your family in the coming year. Klamath Falls
Charlene & Jerry Schulz, Inn Keepers
62595 Hamby Rd. Bend OR 97701 Bend Oregon